Important Resources and Documents
State Testing Resources
Wilson Tech Blog
Google Apps for Education
You Tube Resources
Aeries Report Card
Storing and Moving Programs
21st Century Learning Survey
1. What are some of your frustration(s) with technology this year?
Not enough iPad Apps
If Other please specify:
2. What have been some of your successes or celebrations with technology this year?
3. What are your largest barrier(s) to utilizing technology in the classroom?
I need more profesional development to feel comfortable utilizing technology.
I don't have time in my classroom.
The internet is not reliable.
My computers or iPads don't function properly.
I need more ideas about HOW to implement.
I don't have any major barriers at this time.
Based on survey results, the tech department set a goal to improve communication and offer teachers a variety of resources to support successful technology integration. How was the tech department done on achieving this goal?
Needs more improvement
4. What has been the best way for the Tech Department to communicate new ideas and to keep you updated?
Trainings at PLC
Share with committee members to bring back to grade levels
Jen's weekly email
5. What should the 21st Century Learning Committee focus on to move the school forward in Strategic Initiative 3?
Strategic Initiative 3: Montecito Union School will prepare students and staff for the challenges of the 21st century by providing them with opportunities to develop technological literacy in a constantly evolving technological environment. Students and staff will develop the skills to use cutting edge tools in a safe, responsible and efficacious manner. Technology will enhance and support, educational experiences.
6. How can the tech department support YOU in integating 21st Century Learning in your classroom?
7. What have you appreciated most about the tech department?
8. Name (Optional):
Copyright © 2015